Blueprint “What A Night: A Book About the Worst Shows of My Career” Book
Have you ever wondered what life is like for an artist on the road?
Ever wished you could take a look behind the scenes and learn what it’s really like to travel and play in different cities every night?
Well, now you can.
What A Night is the third book by MC, Producer, and author Blueprint. Part comedy, part tragedy, and part bizarre, What A Night takes the reader deep behind the scenes to tell previously unheard stories about the worst shows of Blueprint’s 17-year touring career. Any artist could write volumes about the great shows they’ve had, but where’s the fun in that? In What a Night, Blueprint gives you twenty stories about twenty different shows where everything hit the fan.
- Twenty never told before true stories about the worst shows of Blueprint’s career, each from a different city.
- Stories include appearances from Illogic, Slug, Mr Dibbs, Eyedea, DJ PRZM, One Be Lo and many more independent artists.
- One of the funniest books you will ever read
- The only book of its kind that explains what touring is really like
- Paperback, 150 pages
- Pocket-sized book; great gift or coffee table book
- Chapter and cover illustrations by renowned artist Adam Wallenta
- FREE Stickers option (select below)
- FREE Autograph option (select below)
Note: if you would like book signed to specific name, please add name to “special instructions” section when checking out.
A truthful and unfiltered book on some of the disasters and mishaps of an independent act touring. Each chapter is a different story of a crazy show. I couldn’t put it down and finished within 2-3 evenings bc I couldn’t wait to read about the next show described!
— knomenklature (@knomenklature) January 8, 2019
What a Night?
The lessons and insights shared in those pages are so universally applicable that they go beyond musician or touring artists. Those insights are invaluable for anyone who interacts with either the entertainment or the service industry.
— IshtheStomach (@IshtheStomach) January 8, 2019
Fun and very hilarious stories showing you a different side of independent hip hop, loved hearing about Print and my other favorite artists such as Eyedea and Slug! pic.twitter.com/srD1x7glH7
— Ryan (@slowgroove) January 8, 2019
Disclaimer: I contributed to a chapter.
I've had the good fortune of seeing Blueprint perform many times. In What A Night, Blueprint does a great job giving a behind-the-scenes look of how he survived the road and it wasn't pretty. His follies can be our wisdom. Don't sleep.
— Hubert Sawyers III (@HubertGAM) January 8, 2019